Friday, April 9, 2010

Dream First or Reality First ???

Since working from my 21 year January Onwards,

356days a year, working hardly towards my dream career

non-stop 336 days……

 

I’m not complaining or back stabbing anyone else for

writing this post…

I’m just expressing myself what on my mind and my mouth cant help it out.

Although i’m doing the basic of my dream career…

but all the while working working working is not what i want

of course on the starting might be enjoy…. but for a year d…

I’m not gonna be the same as before… Fight is fight… but now at least

A WISE FIGHT…

 

Ya, I am better than other else… however, now it’s still the same or worse

I DONT KNOW….

Cause the same non-stop coming in…

 

2010 d…. 2 years from the END of The World is APPROACHING…

I believe it could happen…

Due to my SENSES of this world as I am…

 

So, I just want to say I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE…

maybe this is just a DREAM not a REALITY…

I Dunno… I’m LOST… i’m LOST…

I mean I’m LOST because of what i’m working now

is for my future path OR just wasting my time to HELP other

to their future…

 

THE SAME THING, My dream is still my dream

I felt it would come true soon… coz i know

my DREAM is my PASSION…

The worst thing is $$$

mean REALITY!!!!!!

 

What am I supposing to do when i’m 20+

$$$$ or Chasing Dreams without $$$$ ???????

0 comments: